Communities Driving Change Small Grants supports community projects in North West Tower Hamlets to improve health and wellbeing. This fund is part of the Tower Hamlets Communities Driving Change (CDC) programme funded by Tower Hamlets Council.
Our CDC Small Grants will support local people, groups and organisations to get their community projects off the ground.
· Are you a resident who has a great idea or wants to solve a problem in the community?
· Are you a small and informal community group who finds it harder to access funding?
· Are you an organisation or business based in the local community that wants to improve health and wellbeing? (for example, a school or a youth group)
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this fund is for you!
We want to fund projects and ideas that:
· Are designed, planned and run by local people
· Involve a diverse range of people
· Take a creative approach to supporting communities during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
· Align with CDC’s core areas of work: community safety, opportunities for young people, support for parents and families, and digital skills and inclusion
· Are based in North West Tower Hamlets on the Chicksand estate, Collingwood estate, Columbia Road, and the surrounding area
How to apply
Apply by 11:59pm on Sunday, 22nd November for between £500 and £5,000 of funding. You’ll also get support from our team to develop your idea, your skills, and run activities and projects.
To make it as easy as possible to apply you’ve got three options, just choose one:
· Fill in the short application form
· Submit a WhatsApp video to 07956308313 answering the questions on the application form
· Have a phone call with us and we’ll fill out the application form together. Call us on 07956308313
Get in touch
Interested in applying? We’d like to hear from you and support you through the process. You can read more about the fund, how to apply and what you get in our guidance document. Contact a member of the team to have a chat about your idea and your application:
What’s App: 07956308313