…and use your ideas to make your community a better place.
We want to put young people at the heart of solutions.
This is why we’re running a new free programme called Amplify Youth. Join in!
What is it?
- You’ll work with a group of other young people (16-25) to better understand what’s good and what’s difficult for people in your community.
- Use what you learn to create an idea for a project that will make a big difference.
- Take part in workshops to develop your idea to the point where it is ready to launch.
- Showcase your project to potential funders and supporters.
- Connect with other young people from across the UK and Ireland to learn from each other and work together to create big changes.
For more information or to register your interest in taking part, please contact:
For the programme in Belfast: Alice Neeson (email@example.com)
For the programme in Ballymun, Dublin: Annabelle Conway (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the programme in Tower Hamlets, London: Suzy Solley (email@example.com)
Amplify Youth is a two-year programme supported by the Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation.