Traditional approaches to growth and regeneration have failed to benefit all parts of society, and we want to turn the tide of rising inequality using the many assets of places and communities.
Our places work stimulates urban growth, regeneration and community-led action for the benefit of everyone.
We empower individuals and communities to:
- drive and own ideas that tackle issues communities care about
- create new partnership models between local government, the commercial, third sector organisations and civil society
- build local movements of people committed to a positive future for the places they live and work
Take a look at some of our projects:
- Expanding our community initiatives in Northern Ireland through Amplify NI
- Exploring ‘Bright Futures’ in post-industrial towns
- Showing the importance of public spaces for refugee communities
- Communities Driving Change towards healthier living in Tower Hamlets