The AmplifyNI Scaling Accelerator is an innovation support programme to rapidly accelerate the growth of new solutions to social problems in Northern Ireland, funded by the Department of Social Development. We use a proven methodology to help social innovations become more impactful and sustainable. We recruit ambitious teams who have developed an innovative idea, demonstrated it works and have delivered positive social impact.
We are looking to support teams focussed on delivering social change in Northern Ireland through action on one or more of the following themes:
- Improving outcomes for disadvantaged young people
- Tackling drivers of household poverty and debt
- Increasing employment opportunities for people at high risk of worklessness
- Reducing inequalities in health and wellbeing
You may be
- A social enterprise
- A campaign or social movement
- An innovative project within an existing voluntary, community, public or private organisation
- A strategic partnership
You can hear more about the programme in person at 3 open day sessions:
- 23.11.15 10:00am Belfast
- 23.11.15 2:20pm Derry
- 24.11.15 10:30am Enniskillen
You can book your place at these free events at:
The Deadline for applications is 12 midday 7th December 2015. If you are shortlisted, interviews will be held on 14th or 15th December 2015.
To find out more read our full programme brochure.
You can apply using our online application form, by registering and following the links above or request an accessible word form by emailing amplifyni@