A community-led net zero: how can we help vulnerable families participate in a successful transition?
event Climate change Community Environment Families & Youth Inequality Local government & public services
Taking place at the Labour Party annual conference, this event brings policy-influencers together to discuss how a community-led transition to net zero transition can be achieved. Delivered in partnership with the Social Market Foundation (SMF) and Power to Change, speakers include:
- Helen Goulden, Chief Executive, The Young Foundation
- Leonie Cooper, London Assembly Member
- Jamie Driscoll, Mayor for the North of Tyne
- Kerry McCarthy MP, Shadow Minister for Climate Change
- Dr Aveek Bhattacharya, Chief Economist at SMF (Chair)