Are you a CCAB (or equivalent) qualified accountant looking for a part-time, flexible role at an organisation focused on shaping a fairer future for people all over the UK? We’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join our team, managing and delivering high-quality research and community engagement projects.
The Young Foundation is growing, and over the course of the 2022, we will be looking for people to join the team, either as employees or associates. If you have a passion for social change and recognise yourself in the list below, do get in touch at email@example.com
What skills and expertise are we looking for?
- data science and quantitative research expertise
- ‘next generation’ policy expertise. People with a passion and talent for policy-making in a complex world
- trainers to support the growth of our Peer Research Network
- senior researchers
- service and system designers
- leadership development and systems leadership expertise
- innovation programme managers
- team co-ordinators and administrators
What can you expect of The Young Foundation?
You will be part of a generous, friendly, highly collaborative team. We work at pace. We like preparedness and planning, but we’re agile and responsive to new energy and ideas. We love people who have a passion and talent for putting their skills towards shaping a fairer future. We are a charity, with a commitment to social change – and we greatly value those with commercial experience and acumen, who are used to working with funders and clients. We are open at all.
You’ll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday per year, plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- a pension
- a personalised wellbeing offer
- a highly flexible approach to working time and location
- a focus on learning and professional development
- a platform to create real social change