Do you have the experience and enthusiasm to manage and deliver a range of projects within our growing research portfolio? We’re looking for someone with expertise in participatory research methods, ideally incorporating creative and innovative techniques and approaches, alongside more traditional methods.
We’re recruiting one or two dynamic Research Officers who are enthusiastic about a career in social research. Who you are and why you want to do this role is as important as qualifications and experience; we are looking for people who are passionate about research as a tool for creating social change.
Our ambitious, creative, friendly team is committed to shaping a fairer future – and we’re looking someone who shares that passion. Join us to play a key role in building and showcasing our work, tackling some of the UK’s biggest challenges.
The Young Foundation is growing, and over the course of the 2022, we will be looking for people to join the team, either as employees or associates. If you have a passion for social change and recognise yourself in the list below, do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
What skills and expertise are we looking for?
- data science and quantitative research expertise
- ‘next generation’ policy expertise. People with a passion and talent for policy-making in a complex world
- trainers to support the growth of our Peer Research Network
- senior researchers
- service and system designers
- leadership development and systems leadership expertise
- innovation programme managers
- team co-ordinators and administrators
What can you expect of The Young Foundation?
You will be part of a generous, friendly, highly collaborative team. We work at pace. We like preparedness and planning, but we’re agile and responsive to new energy and ideas. We love people who have a passion and talent for putting their skills towards shaping a fairer future. We are a charity, with a commitment to social change – and we greatly value those with commercial experience and acumen, who are used to working with funders and clients. We are open at all.
You’ll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday per year, plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- a pension
- a personalised wellbeing offer
- a highly flexible approach to working time and location
- a focus on learning and professional development
- a platform to create real social change